Team Vinnies will re-open the St Vincent Arms on the 4th of July (Hurray!)
Whilst we are very much looking forward to welcoming you back to the St Vincent Arms, we have some very specific house rules that must be observed in order for us to comply with government guidelines and open as safely as possible. Whilst we recognise that this may be inconvenient, we hope that you will respect the rules we have to work within to stay COVID safe.
• ONE WAY SYSTEM
This means you will enter the pub via the bar and exit the pub using the rear exit. Clear signage will show you the right way to go.
• BOOKING CONDITIONS
•You can ring at anytime to book a table even if its short notice, if we have a table available we will gladly reserve it for you.
• We do not reserve tables outside, they are only available on a first come, first serve basis. Food is only served outside on lunchtime shifts between 12:00 - 14:00.
• A maximum of 8 people per booking. Indoors this would be limited to 2 families or support bubbles. Outdoors 6 people from up to 6 households
• Social distancing always has to observed, a minimum of 1 metre plus.
• Please check with a member of staff before using the conveniences, they will check it if it is free.
• Families are very welcome, but children must always be seated at the table and must wear headphones when using devices.
• FULL CONTACT DETAILS MUST BE PROVIDED
To comply with government restrictions we must have the name, e-mail and phone number of at least one person in your group who is over 18 years old.
We are in the process of getting software set up which will allow you to register online and then on subsequent visits you would be able to scan a QR code at your table and the system will remember you.
• PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
All our staff will be offered the use of a visor. There are sanitising stations located throughout the pub and we strongly encourage you to use them.
• OPENING HOURS
Monday to Friday 12 - 3pm 6pm – close. Food served 12 – 2pm & 6 – 9pm
Saturday 12pm – Close. Food served 12 -2pm & 6 – 9pm
Sunday 12 – Close. Food served 12-5pm
If you wish to book a table, please contact us on 01904 608349 between 11am - 6pm, we will unfortunately not be taking any bookings or enquires via facebook.
Team Vinnies would like to thank you all for your ongoing support throughout these difficult times and look forward to welcoming you back to the St Vincent Arms
We are registered and will be running the Eat out to help out scheme, Monday to Wednesday every week throughout August.
50% discount off on food and non-alcoholic drinks, up to the value of £10.00 per person off your meal.
eg , spend £20 it will cost you £10.00, spend £15.00 it will cost you £7.50
It starts on Monday 3rd August, so if you fancy lunch or dinner at the Vinnies give us a call and reserve your table.
Monday to Wednesday you can come as many times as you want and take advantage of this offer.